Become a world class footballer in 90 days, make the team, & live out your dreams.
Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day! To celebrate we are having a flash sale. Everything in the store is 10% off. Use the coupon code: deal10ball when checking out to receive 10% off.
Yesterday I watched Huddersfield Town vs Man City and Fulham vs Tottenham. Both Man City and Tottenham were playing bottom of the table teams. I was not impressed. Both Man City and Tottenham were determined to play the ball inside, cut inside, and attack inside. This is not the way to play football. It results in a loss of possession, killing the attack, injuries, and inefficient attacks. I will be honest I can train 11 players for 3 months, train them for 10 minutes in Footballer’s tactics, and go out and beat that Tottenham team by 20 goals. Their football was weak. They would be dismantled by a team using Footballer’s tactics. As would any team in world football because we at Footballer have the best and most efficient tactics and training methods in world football. Any team that played against us would be defeated soundly. It wouldn’t be a contest because the vast majority of teams play football wrong and inefficiently. The number is close to 98%. Close to 98% of the footballing world would get swept off the earth by any team using Footballer’s tactics. The other 2% would be in a game. Players and coaches don’t know the best, most efficient way to play football because they haven’t done the 5 years of intense concentrated study and analysis to find out what works and what doesn’t work. Instead they play using guesswork, speculation, and what they think works. Not what has been scientifically proven over 5 years and 2,600 games to work.
Both Man City and Tottenham would be soundly defeated by Footballer’s tactics and any team of 11 players who have gone through Footballer’s systems. If you want to become a great footballer you need these systems.
Become a world class ballplayer with Footballer. Go to our store Footballernow.com/shop.html to get your systems today.
Leave a Reply.
Matthew Williams. Pro Footballer. Entrepreneur. Scientist. Our Founder.