train efficiently to become a world class footballer.
The best teams in the Champions League don't know what we at Footballernow.com know about football. They don't know how to score a goal in 5 seconds from the attacking third or 8 seconds from the middle and defensive thirds every time they get the ball. They haven't done a scientific analysis of their tactics and the tactics of all of the best teams in Europe to find out what they all have in common and how they all attack the same way. They haven't drawn a pattern between all of the goals. They haven't made observations on each game, wrote discussions, and wrote conclusions for each game. They haven't built a science textbook that proves to the reader the best, most efficient way to play football. If they had they would be blowing teams out by 20+ goals every game. Winning with style, power, and grace. This is the result of using Footballer's systems. Beat the Man Utd's, Man City's, Liverpool's, Real Madrid's, and Barcelona's of the world using a proven system that defeats any, every, and all opponents. Play next level football by using advancements in football tactics that are taken from the best teams in the history of the game and the most efficient attacking maneuvers from classic warfare. Win by 20+ goals using these tactics. Our tactics 3 Formations are the single most efficient way to score goals at the highest level and every level of the game.
The best proof and testament of these tactics working at the highest level is the performance of a top 3 European league pro football club that used our tactics Team Y. We gave our ebook to a coach at Team Y the week of October 1st. They used our tactics in their game that weekend. They won the game, scored more goals than they had all season and dominated their opponent. That's the best testament we can give you that our systems work. A professional football club in a top 3 European league won a game and dominated using our tactics. Team Y had 28 total shots using our tactics. They had 12 shots on goal. Their opponent only had 13 total shots with 6 on goal. Team Y had twice as many total shots and 1 less shot on target than the other team had total number of shots. Team Y had 55% possession. The other team had 45%. They destroyed the other team in a testament of attacking firepower with only 10% more possession. That's the best proof and testament our system works. A pro ball club is using our system and having success with it. Our tactics work at the highest level, at every level of the game, and can help you.
Become a world class ballplayer with Footballer. Visit our store Footballernow.com/shop.html to own our systems today.